- Do you feel you are a victim of stress, disappointment or harmful habits that wear you out?
- Do you feel you do not have a clear direction in your life?
- Are you looking for a career change or rebuild your current career?
- Do you feel stuck?
- Do you need support for your personal growth and finding more meaning to your life?
- Do you have the impression of having a latent potential but are not able to develop it?
- Do you have relationship problems?
- Do you need to increase your self-esteem and gaining more confidence in yourself?
- Do you get the impression that you do not enjoy enough of life and do not know how to stop ruminating thoughts and worry less?
- Do you want to improve your family or close relationships and do not know how?
- Have you read self-help books but you do not get to implement the changes you know you need?
- Do you feel you have to gain more assertiveness, setting limits and learning to say no without feeling guilty?
- Do you want to live with greater peace but you are unable to get yourself out of stress and anxiety?
- Do you want to learn how to better manage your emotions without feeling trapped by them?
- Are you on a spiritual search, even if you’re not religious, but you do not know how to find your spiritual path?
- Do you feel you have a purpose to fulfill, but you do not know what it is?
- Do you wish to go deeper but you feel that life’s tide absorbs you and you do not find the time or energy to work on the essential and what actually matters?
Life is a journey with infinite potential, and each new step allows us to open a new beginning. But to see those possibilities we have to get out of the actions and automatic knee-jerk reactions. As a deep & earnest student of the mind and human soul, Monica is committed to helping others to reach more creative stages of consciousness beyond thoughts, visions and automatic behaviors; to help people make choices to live more fully and with greater serenity, and enjoy the opportunity to create a new future and a new era of openness and health; and to establish a new relationship with themselves and the world. Last year, she published a book on the lessons learned from coaching and life, where she shared her concrete and extensive experience from her travels around the world, her work as a volunteer in Africa, and her work with very sick children. The book, “10 Claves Para Alcanzar Tus Sueños” can be purchased on Amazon.com.
Mónica works as a professional Coach since 2008. She has worked with dozens of people from all walks of life and social status, including large corporate managers and entrepreneurs, people of the nobility, people seeking to make a professional turn, doctors, psychologists, housewives, civil servants, lawyers, secretaries, drivers, commercial workers, economists, IT specialists, nurses, coaches, singers, pilots… in short, all kinds of people who need support and guidance to step forward and make a change, overcome obstacles, get rid of stress and anxiety, enjoy life more, to make them feel that they are masters of their destiny and not victims of circumstances. She has been able to help, accompany and guide them because of her long experience in studying and integrating disciplines such as positive psychology, neurosciences, Ericksonian hypnosis, Mindfulness and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) in Spain and in the United States, and through deepening the knowledge of the mind with great spiritual teachers and HH Dalai Lama in the East for over ten years.
Furthermore, Mónica has developed her own method to guide and accompany her clients and find the true underlying causes of their difficulties. She also helps them train their own mind to be able to overcome any obstacles they may encounter in the future and liberate themselves from the burdens of the past forever. She is therefore committed to giving them the necessary tools so that they are able live more fully and deal with the vicissitudes of life with courage and enthusiasm once the coaching process is over, always taking into account the three premises that are essential in any process of help and support: awareness, commitment and presence.
The minimum for the coaching process to be effective is between 5 and 10 sessions, as long as the involvement of the person is significant.
The Coaching Sessions are held in her office in Madrid. If you are unable to be in Madrid, she also conducts the course on-line via Skype.
Mónica delivers coaching services both in English and in Spanish.
She offers an initial mini 20-minute consultation free of charge for people who wish to pursue a coaching process with her, and need a first personal contact to confirm and ask any questions personally.
You can request further information by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org